We are proud to be a family-owned Australian business. Our head office, manufacturing and research facilities are based in Adelaide, South Australia, with satellite offices, warehouses, trained Account Managers and distributor partners across all major Australian capitals and across regional Australia.
Dominant manufactures a wide range of cleaning products that meet the housekeeping requirements of many different organisations. Key features of our range includes:
- Excellent economy in use and minimal change-overs for staff through the use of long-lasting highly concentrated formulas
- Simpler, easy-to-use multi-purpose products that minimise the variety of chemicals stored on site
- An integrated ‘Smart System’ range to meet all housekeeping needs. The Smart System features standardised dilution-controlled dispensers, highly concentrated formulas, complementary fragrances and Protekta™ caps (to ensure staff never come into direct contact with neat product)
- Sanitisers, including no-rinse sanitisers and TGA-approved products for use on multiple hard surfaces and for emergency outbreak control
- Products formulated to deliver both high-performance and low cost-in-use to save money and cleaning time
- Dispensing equipment matched to products to prevent overuse of chemicals or incorrect dilution
1300 789 852
Products we offer
Dominant can supply a wide range of equipment for accurate dispensing and more efficient use of the products. This includes chemical dosing pumps, electronic detergent feeders, handsoap dispensers and more.
Dominant is committed to providing ongoing training of the highest standard. Staff training is an integral component of the Dominant service.
Dominant can provide training on many facets related to cleaning and hygiene including:
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- The Safe and Effective Use of Cleaning Chemicals
- Hazard identification in the workplace
- HACCP and Food Hygiene procedures
An assessment component is available for all the training modules above in order to assess competency.
Safety Data Sheets are available. Technical Bulletins give additional information about the products, and SOP’s and Product Application Charts can be prepared to assist with staff training and ensure optimum product use.
Dominant has qualified chemists on staff, please contact us for specialised advice, and assistance with any cleaning or sanitation requirements.
Phone 1300 789 852