Independently proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria including:
- Listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L 344070
- SARS COVID-19
- Murine Hepatitis Virus (MHV) – (Coronavirus)
- Escherichia Coli (E.Coli)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (S. Aureus)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (P. Aeruginosa)
- Proteus Vulgaris (P.Vulgaris)
- Salmonella Choleraesuis (S.Choleraesuis)
- Methicillin-res. Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-res. Enterococcus Faecium (VRE)
Cleans and disinfects
Disinfects under clean and dirty conditions
Added eucalyptus oil boosts cleaning performance and leaves behind a pleasant herbal fragrance
Contains 3.0% of 5th generation Quaternary Ammonium Compound (QAC) for highly effective disinfection
Dominant’s Earthcare range of products meet our strict environmental and sustainability standards to reduce our environmental impact.
Hospital Disinfectant is a multi-use product that can be used as a spray & wipe cleaner disinfectant, for mopping large areas and cleaning frequent touch point areas.
|Application||Surface Soil level||Dilution Rate||Dilution rate in mL's||Directions|
|Spray & Wipe||Clean||1:40||20mL/750mL||Spray and wipe with cloth or paper towel.|
|Spray & Wipe||Dirty||1:20||40mL/750mL||As above. If soiling is heavy, pre-clean and rinse before applying Hospital Disinfectant.|
|Spray & Wipe for COVID-19 disinfection||Dirty||1:15||50mL/750mL||Spray and leave for 10 minutes, then wipe with cloth or paper towel.|
|Bucket for COVID-19 Disinfection||Dirty||1:15||70mL/L|
Discard contents 48 hours after preparation, rinse with water and allow to dry. Refill with fresh Hospital Disinfectant solution.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Product has a shelf life of 3 years.
pH level: 11.6 in neat form
Incompatible surfaces: May be incompatible with some polycarbonate plastics