Used as a no-rinse sanitiser in the food industry, and can also be used as a low temperature oxygen bleach and sanitiser in commercial and on-premise laundries.
No-rinse sanitiser for washable surfaces
In laundries, it combines safe oxygen bleaching with disinfection of the linen
Broad spectrum of anti-microbial activity, including against bacteria, yeasts, moulds and even bacterial spores
Safe to use on stainless steel equipment and can be used for surface passivation
On free draining stainless steel equipment Oxysan can be used as a no rinse sanitiser so there is no risk of recontamination by the rinse water
Oxysan is decomposed to carbon dioxide and water when it enters the effluent stream and reduces the overall BOD of the effluent
In the food industry, Oxysan is used to sanitise production equipment after cleaning and rinsing
Oxysan can be used in commercial laundries as well as food and beverage applications.
|Application||PPM||Concentration mL/L||Temperature||Contact Time|
|Sanitising - General Bacteria||100ppm - 500ppm||1:100 (10mL/L) - 1:500 (2mL/L)||20˚C||5 minutes|
|Yeasts & Moulds||300ppm - 500ppm||1:300 (30mL) - 1:500 (2mL/L)||20˚C||20 minutes|
|Bacterial Spores||300ppm - 500ppm||1:300 (30mL) - 1:500 (2mL/L)||20˚C||1 hour|
|No Rinse||50ppm||1:1000 (1mL/L)||20˚C||45 seconds|
- Oxysan can be used cold but the contact time can be reduced if a temperature of 40˚C is used.
- Concentrations can be checked with PAA test strips to ensure the solution is in the correct range.
- Oxysan solutions must be freshly prepared each day as the concentration will reduce over the course of 24-72 hours after diluting.
- The best method of preparing solutions is to pump Oxysan directly into the vessel to be cleaned, avoiding manual dosing.
- Oxysan is recommended for use on stainless steel equipment. Do not use on aluminium or galvanised surfaces, or especially where soft alloys, such as those containing copper, are used.
- For laundry applications Oxysan must be dispensed by a chemical feeder pump. This will be set up by a Dominant technician to give the optimum dose.
- Oxysan is an equilibrium mixture of hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid and acetic acid. The product releases peracetic acid (PAA) once diluted.
- Not compatible with hypochlorite.
pH level: 3.2
Incompatible surfaces: Rust, iron, copper, brass, bronze, cobalt, nickel, lead. Organic and combustible materials.
- Halal certification