A strongly acidic descaler with low foam surfactants for descaling dishwashers and equipment in food processing areas.
High level of phosphoric acid
No strong fumes
Low foaming making it suitable for use in commercial dishwashers and CIP operations
Suitable for meatworks and other food processing areas
Phos kleen can be added directly into dishwasher wash tanks, CIP systems, foaming applicators and mop buckets. It will work in all temperatures and has a maximum efficiency at 65°C.
- Use at dilution rates from 1:5 up to 1:100 in hot or cold water.
- Rinse well after use with fresh water.
CLEANING BAIN MARIES
- Turn off Bain Marie and allow the water to cool.
- Drain the cooled water from the Bain Marie.
- Detach any exterior parts to wash separately in a sink with dishwashing liquid.
- Rinse and remove any loose food based soil.
- With correct PPE, fill Bain Marie with water and add Phos Kleen at 1:20 (50ml/L).
- Heat Bain Marie until it reaches max temperature, then turn off to cool.
- Drain out the acidic cleaning solution while using correct PPE.
- Rinse the Bain Marie with fresh water.
- Refill Bain Marie with fresh water and heat ready for use.
DESCALING COMMERCIAL DISHWASHER
- Turn off feeder and empty wash tank.
- Refill tank and add 250ml/per 5L capacity.
- Run for 3 to 5 cycles, then empty machine.
- Refill with fresh water and run for 2 cycles to remove the residues.
- Empty and refill again. Then turn on feeder
- Machine is now ready for use.
If chlorinated products are also being used, ensure all residues are rinsed off before using Phos Kleen.
Fragrance: No added fragrance
pH level: <1
Incompatible surfaces: May be corrosive to metals
- Halal certification