A heavy duty caustic cleaner designed for hot plates, grills, ranges and deep fryers.
Quickly removes heavily baked-on soils from grills and ovens
Suitable for use on stainless steel and enamelled surfaces
Highly caustic, potassium hydroxide based formula
Can also be diluted for every day oven and grill cleaning
For use in commercial kitchens and food preparation areas.
Ovens & Grills:
- Decant neat Range Cleaner into dispensing bottle
- Hold spray bottle at arms length and spray carefully onto the surface using coarse spray to prevent misting. Do not use on surfaces over 80ºC as it will boil off.
- Leave on surface for 2-3 minutes
- Agitate using a brush, spatula or mild scourer pad
- Rinse of with plenty of fresh water
- Food contact surfaces such as grill plates can be rinsed with a diluted vinegar solution after water rinsing to ensure all alkaline residues are removed.
If soiling is very heavy or baked on leave for an hour or more and use scouring pad to assist with removal.
Take care when spraying, as product is hazardous. Use of a half or full face respirator, fitted with a P2 or P3 is recommended.
- Empty oil from flyer
- Fill with water
- Add a 1:10 solution of Range Cleaner in water and heat up to 80°C.
- Allow to soak for 30 minutes, then empty solution and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the tank with a paper towel before adding the oil, to remove any water.
Do not use on aluminium surfaces such as range hood filters.
Store in a secure area that can be locked and segregated from any incompatible materials.
Fragrance: No added fragrance
pH level: 14.0 in neat form
Incompatible surfaces: Do not use on aluminium surfaces