A non-caustic, high strength oven and grill cleaner used to remove built up grease and fats.
Much safer to use than caustic-based oven cleaners
Contains thickeners to increase contact time on surfaces for enhanced cleaning
Contains corrosion inhibitors making it safe to use on aluminium
Excellent performance on baked-on deposits
Contains biodegradable detergents and orange oil based solvent
For use on all washable hard surfaces.
OVENS & GRILLS:
- Decant neat Gorilla into dispensing bottle.
- Spray over surface of warm oven or barbeque plate. Do not use on surfaces over 80ºC as it will boil off.
- Leave on surface for a minimum of 10 minutes and rinse or wipe off with a wet cloth.
If soiling is very heavy or baked on leave for an hour or more and use scouring pad to assist with removal.
Food contact surfaces such as barbeque plates and sandwich grills must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water.
Do not spray over polished aluminium, paintwork or electrical wires.
Small deep fryers & donut machines:
- Empty fat out of machine and wash using manual detergent solution to remove excess oil.
- Add a 1:10 solution of Gorilla in water and heat up to 80°C.
- Allow to soak for 30 minutes, then empty solution and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the tank with a paper towel before adding the oil, to remove any water.
pH level: 11.8 in neat form
Incompatible surfaces: Polished aluminium, paintwork