Ready to use alcohol-based sanitiser.
Ready to use
Does not leave any residues that may taint foods
Prepared with the optimum level of ethanol to sanitise
Fast acting and fast drying
70% v/v solution of ethanol in water
Ethanol 70% is suitable for use across all food and beverage processing facilities.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with a suitable detergent solution and rinse with fresh water.
- Use Ethanol 70% neat and spray onto surface and leave to dry.
- Ensure surface is drained and dry before processing resumes.
- Spray over food. Ensure surface is drained and dry before processing resumes
- Use on polycarbonate or other plastics that are susceptible to stress cracking
- Spray near motors or other unprotected electrical equipment, not near flames or other ignition sources.
Fragrance: No added fragrance, alcohol odour
pH level: 6.7 in neat form
Incompatible surfaces: Polycarbonate and plastic surfaces