Industrial cleaning is all about delivering a high-quality result, in the fastest possible time, and with the lowest risk practicable to those involved in the cleaning process.
Our industrial cleaning solutions include chemicals, equipment, training, risk assessments and consultancy, to ensure that the cleaning systems you employ meet the needs of your organisation and the industries you serve.
Industrial Cleaner Range
We have a long history of supporting customers with industrial cleaning requirements. Within our industrial cleaner range are:
- Crate washing products specifically formulated in conjunction with the CSIRO for the food logistics industry, that contain no phosphates or palm oil and are effective in cold water
- Vehicle and machinery cleaners and degreasers
- Solvent-based cleaners, including low-odour solvent cleaners
- Specialised products for graffiti removal from brickwork, metal, wood, glass or concrete
- Hand cleaners specifically formulated to be tough on grease and dirt, but to avoid adverse skin reactions through the use of innovative ingredients such as lanolin
1300 789 852
The examples below are only a small sample of the products we manufacture. Please contact us to talk about the cleaning challenge you have, and we’d love to help solve it.
Car & Truck Cleaning
Floor & Equipment Cleaning
Dominant can supply a wide range of equipment for accurate dispensing and more efficient use of the products. This includes chemical dosing pumps, electronic detergent feeders, handsoap dispensers and more.
Dominant is committed to providing ongoing training of the highest standard. Staff training is an integral component of the Dominant service.
Dominant can provide training on many facets related to cleaning and hygiene including:
An assessment component is available for all the training modules above in order to assess competency.
Dominant provides monthly dishwasher and glasswasher reporting free of charge. Reporting covers machine and chemical dispensing, equipment condition and operation maintenance.
Safety Data Sheets and copies of the Food Industry Approvals are available. Technical Bulletins give additional information about the products, and SOP’s and Product Application Charts can be prepared to assist with staff training and ensure optimum product use.
Dominant has qualified chemists on staff, please contact us for specialised advice, and assistance with any cleaning or sanitation requirements.
Phone 1300 789 852